Vs > Kotlas
Caxias vs Kotlas Climate & Distance Between
Caxias vs Tubuai, French Polynesia
Caxias vs Budapest, Hungary
Caxias vs Willis Island M.O., Australia
Caxias vs Utsunomiya, Japan
Kotlas vs Senhor Do Bonfim, Brazil
Kotlas vs Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand
Kotlas vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
Kotlas vs Puerto Lempira, Honduras
Kaitoke vs Chupungnyong
Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns vs Townsville, Queensland
Mopti vs San Juan Bautista
Maniwaki, Qc vs Muroran
- The distance between Caxias, Brazil and Kotlas, Russia is approximately 10,484 km or 6,515 mi.
- To reach Caxias in this distance one would set out from Kotlas bearing 267.7° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Caxias bearing 208.8° or SSW .
- Caxias has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Kotlas has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Caxias is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Kotlas is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 25.4 °C (45.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 28.9 °C (52°F) less in Caxias. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1020.8 mm (40.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1020.8 l/m² (25.05 US gal/ft²) or 10,208,000 l/ha (1,091,303 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 45.3° higher in Caxias than in Kotlas.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Caxias relative to Kotlas. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kotlas vs Caxias
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -24 (-1)
|| -57 (-2)
|| -49 (-2)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -26 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Caxias vs El Oued ( Guemmar ), Algeria
Caxias vs Maquinchao, Argentina
Caxias vs Highland Home, Al, Usa
Caxias vs Altamira, Brazil
Kotlas vs Manitowoc, Wi, Usa
Kotlas vs Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa
Kotlas vs Itacoatiara, Brazil
Kotlas vs Roswell, Nm, Usa
Abu Dhabi vs Kozhikode
Remanso vs Turgay
Chanthaburi vs Nakhon Si Thammarat
Frunze vs Hannover
Caxias vs Kotlas Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Caxias
Climate Guides for Locations near Kotlas