| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caxias in September is very hot at 28.3 °C (82.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in September is droughty. A feeble 13mm (0.5in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:01 long and the longest day is 12:09 long with an average length of 12:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Caxias September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Caxias, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Caxias: