| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caxias in October is very hot at 29.2 °C (84.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.6 °C (96.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched. A paltry 26.7mm (1.1in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:17 long with an average length of 12:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Caxias October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Caxias, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Caxias: