| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caxias in November is very hot at 28.3 °C (82.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry. Only 51.8mm (2in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:22 long with an average length of 12:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Caxias November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Caxias, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Caxias: