| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caxias in May is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In May the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in May is far from dry. Some 137.4mm (5.4in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 11:51 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Caxias May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Caxias, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Caxias: