| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caxias in March is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in March is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in March is moist. A substantial 340.8mm (13.4in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:04 long and the longest day is 12:12 long with an average length of 12:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Caxias March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Caxias, Brazil
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Caxias: