| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caxias in June is hot at 25.8 °C (78.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.9 °C (69.6 °F).
- In June the average daily temperature variation/ range is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in June is dry. A mere 32.2mm (1.3in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Caxias June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Caxias, Brazil
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Caxias: