| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caxias in July is hot at 25.8 °C (78.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.2 °C (90 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in July is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty. A feeble 14.3mm (0.6in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Caxias July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Caxias, Brazil
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Caxias: