| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caxias in January is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.1 °C (89.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in January is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat soggy. A sizable 241.6mm (9.5in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 12:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Caxias January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Caxias, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Caxias: