| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caxias in February is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.6 °C (88.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in February is rather sodden. A hearty 274.3mm (10.8in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:13 long and the longest day is 12:19 long with an average length of 12:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Caxias February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Caxias, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Caxias: