| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caxias in December is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.9 °C (93 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in December is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in December is far from dry. Some 135.8mm (5.3in) of liquid falls during.
- The shortest day is 12:22 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 12:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Caxias December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Caxias, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Caxias: