| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caxias in August is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34 °C (93.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty. A paltry 16mm (0.6in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:54 long and the longest day is 12:01 long with an average length of 11:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Caxias August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Caxias, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Caxias: